Be prepared wherever you go! Keep a Cutter™ Lyme Disease Tick Test Travel Kit in your backpack, purse, golf bag, first aid kit or glove compartment.
Are you, your children or pets at risk of getting Lyme disease? Anyone active outdoors or involved in recreational activities such as hiking, camping, hunting and fishing are at risk of exposure to ticks that carry the agent that causes Lyme disease.
Cutter™ Lyme Disease Tick Test kit is designed to test the tick, not the person or pet, where results can vary. It identifies the DNA of the pathogen in the tick that causes Lyme disease with 99.9% accuracy and gives critical information to doctors and veterinarians concerning treatment.
- Either kit style comes with the same complete kit contents.
- Travel Kit comes packed in a durable, plastic take-it-anywhere case.
- Determines if a tick is a carrier of Lyme Disease before symptoms appear
- Tests the tick, not the person or pet
- 99.9% Accurate DNA identification of Lyme Disease causing pathogen
- Provides doctors & vets with critical information
- Safe & easy-to-use
- Fast Results: Within 3 days of sample receipt
BOXED KIT CONTENTS:
Easy-to-use tick remover, alcohol wipe, specimen poly bag, 3 control labels, tick/Lyme test submission form, pre-addressed mailing label.
TRAVEL KIT CONTAINS:
Easy-to-use tick remover, alcohol wipe, specimen poly bag, 3 control labels, tick/Lyme test submission form, pre-addressed mailing label, all contained in a handy, durable plastic box.